We’re all about taking a traditional dish and making a healthy twist to it. This pasta dish, made with zucchini squash, allows you to enjoy the traditional flavors that a pasta salad brings, without the guilt. Make it for a BBQ or as a main dish – add in some chicken or fish to get protein.
- 1 medium zucchini squash
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 can black olives
- 1/2 can garbanzo beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Spiral cut squash into long noodles with a Veggetti Pro (or use a large grater or slice very thin).
- Drain olives and garbanzo beans.
- Slice tomatoes in 1/2.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil and spices until fully combined.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve immediately.
Recipe provided from Linda Kennedy