You don’t have to suffer from tasteless snacks on Super Bowl Sunday if you are a Fat-Burning Machine. There are plenty of savory choices that are low in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
Here are 10 ideas:
- Baked Country Pork Ribs (You can use spare ribs or baby back ribs as well, just cook them at 250 degrees for 3 to 4 hours, depending on the thickness of the ribs.)
- Gale’s Pork and Poultry Rub
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Bacon-Wrapped Drumsticks
- Hummus Shooters – Fill shot glasses half-full with the hummus of your choice. Stand slivered vegetables (celery, carrots, peppers) in the shot glasses.
- Chile-Rubbed Chicken Wings
- Traditional meat and cheese tray
- Traditional vegetable tray
- Assortment of olives
- Easy Caprese Dip. Fat-Burner Bethany asked about this dip if she eliminated the Ritz crackers and gave people veggies to dip instead. Yes, it is a good choice as well.