Can’t decide if the Fat-Burning Machine plan is right for you? How about just getting started? Try Fat-Burning Machine Breakfast options for three days and let me know what you think.
To begin, I suggest eating one of the three breakfast options listed in the chart. The main course is shown in the first column and each option for the main course is in the same row. For example, Option 1 is 2 whole eggs with 1/4 cup of fresh veggies. You have the choice in Option 1 to add 1/2 avocado and a slice of whole wheat toast if you’d like – but you don’t have to. You may find on some days you want options, other days you are fine without them. The plan gives some flexibility for individual differences. Experiment and see what works best for you.
Once you get the idea and you experience success, you can include your own substitutions from the book menu or food choices. The chart below is simply a start. By following a few guiding principles, Fat-Burning Machine breakfast options are endless. And please, if you have any questions, let me know.
|Main Course Choices
Choose One Option
|Added Fat Options
Choose One or None
|Added Carbohydrate Options
Choose One or None
2 whole eggs
|1/4 cup of fresh diced tomatoes, peppers or onions||1/2 avocado||1 slice of whole wheat toast or English muffin|
1 egg plus 2-3 egg whites
|1/4 cup of fresh diced tomatoes, peppers or onions||1 tablespoon of real butter, olive oil or coconut oil||1/2 cup of cooked quinoa or brown rice|
1 cup of 2% or whole fat plain Greek Yogurt with cinnamon. (If you can’t stand the taste of plain yogurt, add one packet of artificial sweetener.)
|1/4 cup of raw, unsalted, nuts of your choice (any combination of one or more of the following: almonds, walnuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans)||1/4 cup of raw, unsalted, mixed nuts of your choice (any combination of one or more of the following: almonds, walnuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans)||1/2 – 1 cup of fresh diced berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries)|
Tips for Breakfast Success
- If you exercise in the morning and the workout begins within an hour or so of getting out of bed, consume only water, tea or coffee before the workout. No milk, sugar or any other added sweeteners – including artificial sweeteners. Drink only water during the workout if it is less than 90 minutes long and is less than all-out fast pace.
- If you do a morning workout, avoid the self-sabotaging mentality that you “deserve to have a treat because you worked so hard.” Don’t negate the benefits of your morning workout with a scone, fancy coffee drink or some other kind of sugar bomb. Rather, you deserve to treat yourself well by eating foods that are not overly high in carbohydrates so that you continue on the path of reaching your health and fitness goals. Aim to eat a normal Fat-Burning Machine breakfast shown in the chart as your recovery. Also, do not do a workout and then let hours go by before you eat.
- Become a sugar detective. Sugar sabotages your fat burning machine. You will learn how to read labels later in the course, but for now aim to minimize or completely avoid foods where sugar is one of the first three or four ingredients.
- Breakfast is very important and starts your day off right as a Fat Burning Machine. For now, do not skip breakfast.
- Be cautious with caffeine consumption. Too much caffeine can have negative effects on your body.
One thought on “Try a Fat-Burning Machine® Breakfast ”
Pingback: How to Eat a Fat Burning Machine® Lunch - Fat-Burning Machine™ Accelerated Weight Loss Program
Comments are closed.