When people are making a change to healthier, Fat-Burning Machine habits, the first thing to go is sugary drinks of any kind. People ask, “I get tired of drinking plain water – what are my drink options?” Great question. Below are eight tasty options.
- A slice of lemon and/or lime in water gives it a different flavor.
- Putting lemons or limes in water overnight adds a richer flavor than just a slice of lemon in the water you plan to drink immediately.
- Meyers Lemons aren’t quite as bitter as regular lemons, they are a good choice when they are in season now.
- If you don’t like the taste of the water coming out of your faucet, try a filter system like Brita or PUR.
- If you enjoy the carbonated water, but don’t like the high price, try a Soda Stream machine. You can make carbonated water at home. You can also add a slice of lemon or lime to bubbly water to change the taste.
- Some people like fresh mint leaves soaked in plain water overnight – this flavor isn’t for everyone.
- There are commercially flavored water options such as La Croix and San Pellegrino. You may have to try different flavors because not every flavor is appealing to every palate.
- Finally, if you search “infused water recipes” it might give you some ideas. Of course, avoid recipes with added sugar.